Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bagaholics: Selected Spring 2011 bag collection

Bagaholics: bag blog

As the year starts I always try to browse and look what are the new collection of bags from different designers. I have chose a few bags from selected designers that caught my attention.



GIVENCHY, SATCHEL IN BLUE


BALENCIAGA MULTI COLOR TOTE BAG


PROENZA SCHOULER
I have always loved the collection of Proenza Schouler , they always have wonderful pieces to die for. Just like the motorcycle bag they had similar with the Mulberry Alexa.




Diane Von Furstenberg - the sailor look, perfect for summer parties

mulberry shoulder bag
MULBERRY ALEXA IN RED. If you didnt get to have the grape or the pink , you can still go for their red!
Mulberry in camel
Balenciaga tote in green

I just love this clutch from CELINE



Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin - shoulder bag
Christian Louboutin -shoulder bag in white blue red and metallic
perfect night bag!! from CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN
LANVIN IN BLACK


CHLOE - ONE OF THE DESIGNS I SO LOVE...
such a cutie clutch from LV!!

another one from LV! a clutch to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment