Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

mouthwatering shoe collection for Spring 2011

Mouthwatering shoe collection for spring 2011 i soooo love...I always love to look for shoes with a different look and leek design , but not to suffer comfortability. A list of designers have released their Spring 2011 collection but these shoes caught my eye...

none other than NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD aka. "kirks"! I just love how he design the shoes.
Try to preview his collection and you will agree with me why I love his collection.





I love how he made a twist on the cloggs type of shoes.


At first glance , I don't know how to wear it, but when I look at the aesthetics and how he put this materials together. I love it!! I like how he put the colors together and the tassel.
This glittery stiletto, just can;t imagine how to walk with this shoes, but knowing Kirks creation , his creations wont suffer comfortability.
Simple but sexy....
Look how he put together the materials again, amazing!
Another shoes with the tassel. i liked how he put the tassel.
still from NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD
flats - kirk collection..
Most of the time I like the collection of Brian Atwood , but for this season i just have 2 choices, maybe i was so overwhelmed with kirks collection
Another Brian Atwood creation which i liked how he put the colors together and the designs together.
Another designer I discovered that I liked Aperlai.
by Aperlai
Another creation by Aperlai, that caught my attention.. don't you think so?
Just by the mere fact of looking at the sole of the shoes, you can already tell that its so comfy and the durability of the shoes is so nice!! this is by ALEJANDRO INGLEMO
ANOTHER CREATION BY ALEJANDRO INGLEMO

It was a good viewing time for the spring 2011 collection of the selected designers.








































No comments:

Post a Comment