Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Food blog: Galileo Enoteca

Food Blog: Galileo Enoteca

If our wedding ninang won't bring me here, I won't even know this place. It was like 2 years ago since we last went out and chat with each other. Then the other day my husband called me and told me to call our ninang Vina Reyes and so i did. After catching up and doing chit chat thru phone, we decided ok lets meet up tonight! Let's have dinner , there's a good place near our place.

So I went there like around 6pm while going around Mandaluyong , all I can remember is she will be in Calbayug st. where Reyes gym is, where her mother in law lives, so we went around and found the Reyes gym by asking the tricycle drivers.

Finally, saw our ninang then she said come! lets just walk going to the restaurant , so I was like huh? are you sure? don't you think we need to bring a car? then she said no! just park your car here in our parking lot , the restaurant is just few steps away, just around the corner. So I was like, oh my....i wonder if that is the little eating place I saw on my way to their house? it was just like at the back of their building. So we went out and like 8 steps from their gate then she said. this is the restaurant! To my surprise oh wow... the place is corner of their building and you really can't tell the place not unless you know it. So i saw a door with the sign of Galileo.

Wow when we went inside its like a winery somewhere in California, all wood then lots and lots of wine, an they have a little area by the door where they sell deli's and some pastas as well. the pasta that they use in the restaurant. Ambiance was perfect! It like a place for couples who want to be secluded from too much people and a quite place where you can have wine and try out Italian food as well. I was so amazed! even the ceiling are wood then brick walls. i love it.

So we went ahead with the menu. They have several choices for pasta , pizza , salad , steak etc. so many choices to choose from, it was an experience. We started with the appetizer , with tomato salsa dip and pate then they offered us wine, because they have great wines, so we didn't let it pass, we did try their best seller wine. its like 150. per glass, not bad. after having the appetizer we ordered seafood salad and salmon salad , then we have 2 kinds of pasta the seafood and the sausage pasta which my hubby is really a sausage person. the visit to galileo was an experience and i would want to go back again and again.*


Entrance of galileo

This is how thw wines were arranged
just love the italian feel

one of their italian pasta



they have different divisions inside the restaurant...

map , going to Galileo Enoteca

Do you find this place interesting enough to visit? are you curious?
Try it! you will love the place.

xoox,
Mich t

No comments:

Post a Comment