Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Inspirational Blogg: Choices

Why I decided to blog inspirational and biblical learnings? well just the other day , I am almost done with my blog and when i am about to close my laptop , a friend of mine pop up in facebook then messaged me. " MICH PLS TELL ME ABOUT GOD". Oh I was moved! but I need to leave , so I just told her try joining bible study group.

After that I realize , God talked to me and told me, you've been blogging for all sorts of your everyday lifestyle , but how about me? you didn't share anything about me. So I said i will do that, because when you browse thru different blogs, its all about fashion , lifestyle , celebrities and all sorts of things. I believe that inspirational blog are helpful too.

Well for me I know I am not a pe
perfect person to ask about God, but I have inspiring words and experiences to share. Every night I read DEVOTIONS FOR MOMS by ELEN BANKS ELWELL,
which was recommended to me by Gigi Uson. So last night I read about **CHOICES**

Don't be misled. Remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it. You will always reap what you sow! those who live only to satisfy their own sinful desires will harvest the consequences of decay and death. But those who live to please the spirit will harvest everlasting life from the spirit. So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up. for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. Galatians 6:7-9

God,
we want to honor you with Good CHOICES , not mock you with poor choices. please strengthen us to stand firm and sow seeds that will have eternal value. Amen.

Its true, God always give us a choice, so be wise and know your right choice in God's Eyes!

have a good choice everyone!

xoxo,
mich


No comments:

Post a Comment