Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Post birthday dinner

Last Friday I prepared a Post Birthday dinner for jek with our D group family from CCF.
I decided to just cook for our dinner , in short i am ready to keep myself available for the day and tired as well.
Here are the food that we have prepared:

Garlic pasta in olive oil with tomatoes and olives
Greens with grapes and cherry tomatoes- i went to farmers to buy fresh greens. Just to be sure because i bought the salad 1 day before the dinner
made the dressing: recipe by wenna balsamic and honey
and top it with feta cheese with olives
Angus beef! which is purchased from Melissa Simeon . Marinated it vv overnight then off to the grill!!!
thanks to my sisters and brothers for the outdoor weber grill they gave us. with sets of grilling utensils....

The favorite of my hubby!!! specially home made by: Gigi Uson: favorite of all!!!
Caviar pie!!
She brought it here without the caviar and the green onions on top, she topped it here, and finish the garnishing in our house.
wht gigi will always say... "MAHAL ITO" ehehehehe
fried wontons, and the caviar still inside the fridge
ok , here's the tuna tartar served cold! so yummy! before the dinner starts, we had the Tuna tartar as our appetizer and end it with the tuna tartar again...
and my assistant chef for the day.....my ever dearest janniyah!!! she is assistant!!! a great assistant!
just message me and be my follower and share with you my recipes!!!!!

xoxo,
mich t.

No comments:

Post a Comment