Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Food Blog: Kiss the Chef

Kiss the Chef

After a long day for my hubby, which he played golf and did out Trx training and boxing, we decided to try out a Gourmet place near our house, which was recommended by our friend Wenna Lindayag. What made us visit he place is the 21 day old steak. My hubby is a big fan of Steak " how I wish I can cook a good steak"****

So upon entering the place , I saw this piece m which they said is for sale. Php 250,000.00 whew!!*** what a piece!


Some watercolor paintings hang all over the walls , which they said are all for sale. the place is also an Art Gallery for artist. So artist can do their exhibits there. but upon seeing all these painting I can feel the fashion here , from of all the sketches that was hanged on the wall. Reminds me of my fashion class days at FIP and SOFA!!
I don't look at it as a painting , but i'm sure some people find it interesting. Just like what the staff said, some of the works are already reserved!
"BLUE CHEESE stick" not the ordinary cheese stiks
as recommended by Wenna :Assorted Chorizo
grilled chicken mango salad with passion fruit dressing..
Afghan Chicken with rice, i just ate the chicken and the salad. its so good...
21-day old steak from my hubby who's very hungry from his whole day workout
the menu
Dessert Menu- my friend wenna told me that their Truffette i really good..
i love the plates.....

isn't it nice and cozy enough?
they have some hand rendered drawings for sale- this is 3,000.00
They have several paintings inside which is just done using watercolor.
Another dish that we want to try when we go back i the BLACK PASTA. " worth the try"
I love the place, they have excellent food , and very near our place. Just like what my hubby said " i want a steak place near our house" so he said this is it!
They have Acoustic Friday nights.
*For functions , they have h=function room which can seat 20 to 35 pax, with a minimum of 6,000.00 for 4 hours.
*If you want to reserve the whole place , they have a minimum of 25,ooo.00 for them to close the whole place
** KISS THE CHEF GOURMET
65 MAGINHAWA ST. UP VILLAGE DILIMAN Q.C
434.3700
OPEN FROM TUESDAY TO SUNDAY 11AM TILL 10PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment