Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our weekend mall visit...

Blogged: Our weekend mall visit.

Last Sunday , I just told my hubby that I want to go to the mall and do some window shopping, you know just to keep me posted what's there in the stores , and also sale stuff.
So my first intention was to go back to Shangri-la and buy the red ointed rubber shoes from adidas which really struck me! But I told my hubby let's drop by rockwell first and have a walk... and so this is what happened..

Tried looking for these in rockwell but its not available. so i opted to really drop by Shangri-la before heading home. good deal this shoes was on a 10% discount that day.
When I went inside Zara, oh i found a open toe clogs! I love it! so much.

And a LBD which is on a 50% discount! its so nice elegant and so simple!! Such a good deal!
and a top from Zara.. so comfy to wear... it was a good sunday walk but didn't expect that ill be buying anything, only the adidas shoes! It was a good walk and a good buy!!

xoxo
mich

No comments:

Post a Comment