Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Your choice of a good Mascara?

I'm not really a fanatic of cosmetic items , but there are just really some stuff that i really purchase for my use. I want my make up to be clean simple. I always try to find something that make my eyes looks fresh and looks bright. and open up your eyes and emphasize the bloom of my eyes.
i tired so many kinds of Mascara, name all the bands I tired so many. I have like a handful of mascara but only one or two brands really works well for me.


this Lancome- i super love this! its waterproof and it really lasts
Maybelline Lash Stylist i love this too! which was recommended to me by Make up artist GIGI Gonzales Uson its really hard to look for this one. i have to order it online thru ebay. You can see the little comb that will really help you fix your eyelash well. but with regards to the lasting effect and waterproof not so much.

So here! I saw in Rachel Zoe that this one is very nice and have good reviews and 41/2*** so why not? I wanna try it! This is available in Sephora.com ULTRAFRESH PANTHERA MASCARA

What it does:

This volumizing, super-defining, and long-wearing Ultraflesh mascara gives the term "cat eye" new meaning. Formulated with a blend of natural waxes, it maintains the lashes' soft, pliable feel while keeping lashes conditioned and promoting healthy growth. The dual-purpose Panthera brush combines a full brush experience with a comb on the other side to create definition and length without clumping or smudging.


Can't wait to have mine soon!


xoxo,

mich


No comments:

Post a Comment