Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Muji hits Manila!!

Muji Flagship store in Manila soon to open!!
Serendra Bonifacio High Street. On top of Gap Serendra

How soon? oh its open for public on saturday! so exciting. I just can't wait to visit and check out Muji. When I visit Hong Kong I always visit Muji, there nothing really I want to buy when I visit the store. I just find it very therapeutic. It doesn't only make you look but little interesting things and unique one that really wants to make you buy their good stuff. They have just like everything under the sun. Sometimes you will come out of the store asking yourself why id you bought this or that? for what?
but see it for yourself why.... let me know....



they have several kinds of notebooks
Cute huh? this square box is a lamp...

This is a cd player! i've been wanting to buy this when I went to china but I just don't want to becasue that time i'm not yet sure if it would fit our kids room...lets see now.. ill go and check it out..
Clock! we've been looking for clocks!!
pens of different shades
oh mens wear are also available
Jeans as well. for women they have some unique clothes which I find very interesting
Clear glass table
chair
Set of spoons
tea cup - i love this
a tumbler for gym use
office supplies and many many more...
Muji just have everything under the sun! When you go inside the mall , just always think twice before going inside, what do I really need. So you won't over shop and heading home asking yourself you spend much and don't know where to use it. Don't panic! Muji is just around . Don't need to fly out.


xoxo,
mich
Another store: Muji:




No comments:

Post a Comment