Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Gay Watching Along Castro Street San Francisco CA.

Last Year I was pregnant with my 2nd baby and have scheduled myself to give birth in San Francisco. Just like our eldest. So my due date was Dec. 15 to dec. 25 around that time. So I have to fly to San Francisco earlier than my hubby and our baby girl. So I went there first with my sister and went to place that we want to go and also visited friends , like the ninang of my daughter. So Last year I spend halloween with my sister and my "Kumare" Monette and David. So they brought us out for dinner and walk along CASTRO street in San Francisco. well Castro street is where almost all gays hang out. and they're everywhere here during Halloween. I was so amazed to see all the costumes they are wearing! I remember few years back when I did studied in San fo we also went to the Gay Parade but not as wild as this...

Pizza delivery with a surprise!!!



Look at that... a pope with some girls....
she's not a gay- she is Lady Gaga***
David , Monette and yours truly....
Me and my sis
ok , a wrestler and what?
ok do we call them B----? ehhehehe

It was quite an experience , but this year ill be spending my new year with my kiddos! so its wholesome this year. Happy Halloween!!

xoxo,
mich t

No comments:

Post a Comment